How to Remove Facebook Post | This Year

How To Remove Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for many customers. The propensity of making blunders while typing utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not as well far from the little keyboard on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How To Remove Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates and image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. Yet just of current by crash I uncovered the undetectable (nearly) remove button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to erase status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly state is that, I aren't sure for how long the feature has been there, but all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and too save your time, as well stop you from using laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see exactly how you can remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and also too remove it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. The majority of us would long push the update to discover the delete choice, however that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you wish to delete to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely press the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


One more concern is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative in addition to the Erase Post choice.