How Can I Remove A Friend From Facebook

How Can I Remove A Friend From Facebook, Not to seem like I'm becoming antisocial, but a woman who's on my pals list on Facebook ends up being quite the sort of person I don't want to connect with. Can't state more than that, however I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that??

How Can I Remove A Friend From Facebook



Seems like difficulty in Facebook paradise to me!
Fortunately, it's incredibly simple to defriend someone on Facebook, simply a couple of mouse clicks. First of all, choose "Buddies" from the leading navigational bar:.

Notice here that within the "Pals" location, I've also chosen "Pal List". You'll desire to do that too.
Now scroll around until you find the profile of the individual in concern. It'll look around like this, though undoubtedly we're not speaking about the exact same individual!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Eliminate Friend". That's what you wish to choose. Click that and you'll get a confirmation dialog box:.

If you're really sure she ought to get the proverbial boot, click on "Get rid of Friend", otherwise click "Cancel" and they'll never know that they were on the very edge of the void.

Thus the article How Can I Remove A Friend From Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.