How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Page



How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Page - I'm sick of the continuous personal privacy modifications at Facebook, annoyed that I have in great faith got in a lot of info about myself and my social circles, just to have them constantly modify and fiddle things so that they can get more visibility and make more loan, all while jeopardizing my personal privacy. Exactly what's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, erase, remove, axe, eliminate my account?

 

How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Page


I can totally have compassion with you. It's the only site I know where I have to go through the personal privacy settings and ensure things haven't "developed" to leave my details, connections and information more exposed to either search engine spiders or the public than I desire. Really, it's pretty extremely lame on their part in a society where people grumble all the time about loss of privacy in the digital world.
That's another subject, however, I suppose.:-.

If you make certain that you do desire to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's what you wish to do, nevertheless, rather than just going into the personal privacy settings and minimizing your direct exposure?

Okay, fine. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

As soon as your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click the "deactivate" link on the right and you'll see an exhaustive list of reasons you may desire to leave. They're collecting information, clearly:.

Seems like your issue is about personal privacy, so if you select "I have a privacy concern" you'll find a little editorial commentary from the Facebook group:.

A bit lower down you can also specify that individuals sending you pal invites (etc) will or will not trouble you:.

Once again, I 'd state you must think carefully prior to you inspect this option, however if you truly desire to never ever have Facebook darken your email doorstep again, this is how to do it.

In any case, click "Deactivate My Account" if you're sure that's exactly what you want to do. Now it's time to go through the onslaught, beginning with your password once again (just in case somebody sees you visited and decides it 'd be an excellent prank to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Great. Now show you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA requires the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that indicates). Get in those correctly and click "Send".

Success! The account is formally closed down, gotten rid of, deleted and ... um, simply a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not seem to erase your information, simply shut off the account. I'm guessing that's not what you want, however it's the finest you can do.

By the way, a couple of minutes later you'll get an email from Facebook about your shut off Facebook account:.

So now you understand. That's the finest you can do, and it does effectively closed down your Facebook account and prevent anybody else from utilizing your email address in the future.