How to Remove A Friend On Facebook

How To Remove A Friend On Facebook, Not to seem like I'm ending up being antisocial, but a woman who's on my pals list on Facebook ends up being quite the sort of person I do not prefer to associate with. Can't say more than that, however I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that??

How To Remove A Friend On Facebook



Sounds like trouble in Facebook paradise to me!
Luckily, it's incredibly simple to defriend someone on Facebook, just a couple of mouse clicks. First off, select "Pals" from the leading navigational bar:.

Notice here that within the "Friends" area, I've likewise selected "Pal List". You'll desire to do that too.
Now scroll around till you find the profile of the individual in concern. It'll look around like this, though clearly we're not talking about the very same individual!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Remove Buddy". That's exactly what you desire to pick. Click on that and you'll get a confirmation dialog box:.

If you're truly sure she must get the proverbial boot, click "Remove Pal", otherwise click "Cancel" and they'll never ever understand that they were on the very edge of the abyss.

Thus the article How To Remove A Friend On Facebook thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.