Facebook Countdown

Facebook Countdown | Countdown by Paperade is an application that inserts pretty flash animated countdown timers into your Facebook profile.

 

Facebook Countdown



Producing one is easy. Select the kind of count down, enter the date and select produce.

After developing an event, you're gone back to a listing of all your timers.

And publishes a realtime timer to your profile that looks like this.

But I think this default counter looks ugly, so I chose to alter the skin. This is easily achieved by clicking the link "Change Skin" link.

There are currently about 9 skins to pick from. My preferred is the Digital theme. In addition to including your own countdowns, you can insert countdowns that other people have actually developed.

In general, I discovered the application meets it's description and provides stylish enough skins that I'll leave it on my profile.

Such articles Facebook Countdown from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.