How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 - You can't. As I understand it-- which is always fuzzy, offered the way Facebook keeps altering things-- every page needs to be connected to a personal profile. Nevertheless, the link isn't really noticeable to other users, unless you add it yourself.

In an online answer, Jade from the Facebook Aid Team states: "We will never ever launch your name to the basic public specifying that you are connected to the Page. Please understand that the Personal Profile should represent a real person and can not have the name of an organisation."

How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018



Nevertheless, you can constantly set Facebook's privacy control to limit access to your individual page. Click the down arrow in the leading right, select Settings then Privacy. The area on "Who can see my stuff?" offers options from "Public" to "Buddies" to "Only me". You do not have to erase your individual profile if only you can see it.

In general, I believe Buddies is the very best setting for little and individual organisations, presuming you are active on Facebook. Your buddies are more than likely to Like your service page, probably to comment, and probably to recommend it to their good friends. Big corporations have other ways to produce a following, however friends do it without you needing to pay for it.

1. Indication in to your Facebook account and gain access to your organisation page.

2. Click "Edit Page" followed by "Manage Permissions" in the drop-down menu.

3. Click "Erase [Page Name] in the "Erase Page" section.

4. Click "Delete" to instantly erase your page. Bear in mind there are no more confirmation buttons or triggers; when you click "Delete," your page is permanently deleted.

Pointer

Consider unpublishing your page instead of erasing it; when you unpublish a page, Facebook users can not access it, but you can still edit it and republish it at a later date.

Caution

Deleting a page is long-term; all details on the page is permanently eliminated and neither you nor Facebook client assistance can access to the info on the page.

Such articles How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook 2018 from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.