How Do I Change My Age On Facebook | Update

When you register for a Facebook account you are asked to go into details concerning you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook customers will probably obtain that right, but it can occur that you choose the incorrect day either inadvertently or on purpose if you do not wish to expose you real age to the social networking website.

This might cause problems in the past, for instance when Facebook requested recognition to verify your existence to them, or when you discovered that the incorrect age was associated with your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a whole lot easier recently when it comes to changing the age. Formerly, it did not allow you to alter the age straight utilizing the edit profile alternative given on the site which meant you had to ask for a change rather (the old overview is affixed to the short article).

This is no more the instance fortunately, which implies that you can transform the age on Facebook directly and without delay any time, provided you have accessibility to your account.

Right here is what you should do:

You could transform your age on Facebook using a Smartphone or a COMPUTER, however for your comfort, we're mosting likely to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is reasonably comparable on various other platforms too. Simply comply with these simple actions to transform your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or touch "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Discover the section on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Adjustment the year and click or touch on the "save changes" switch later on.


Congratulations, you have just transformed the age on Facebook.

Exactly what should I do If Facebook doesn't let me change my age?

You can do 2 things in this circumstances. You can either wait on a few days prior to permission to modify age is approved ot you can contact a Facebook rep if the change is vital.

Can I change the privacy of my age?

Yes, you definitely can. While editing and enhancing your age on Facebook, select the switches right alongside your age to establish the privacy of your age to public or exclusive.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian practices? I suggest my date of birth modifications every year but Facebook fails to suit that adjustment?

Regrettably, Facebook hasn't already presented an attribute to assist you out hereof right now. But, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg might see this constraint on his system and make some much needed adjustments for our Hindu siblings.

So, here it is individuals! This is exactly how easy and simple it is to transform your age on Facebook. Just a few simple actions and you've efficiently modified your birth day. Now, all you have to tend to is the large amount of desires on your timeline. You should have the affection, focus and love from your Facebook close friends. We all do!

Likewise, if your age neighbors, we wish to wish you a Satisfied age beforehand. I indicate, we will not be able to do so if you've set the personal privacy of your profile to personal and what better platform to connect than tech-recipes? Saucy, aren't we?

If you have any kind of questions, I'm below to address them for you. Leave them in the remarks section listed below and I'll address them quickly.