How to Erase A Post On Facebook | This Year

How To Erase A Post On Facebook: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been a trouble for numerous individuals. The propensity of making errors while keying using your android phone is very high, the factor is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, car proper spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How To Erase A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status upgrade. But simply of current by mishap I discovered the undetectable (almost) eliminate button in the facebook app for Android that enable me to delete status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I do not know for how long the attribute has actually been there, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and also as well save your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop computer before you can delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well delete it entirely. To delete a status update from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long press the upgrade to find the delete option, however that is not the case here, that is the factor I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you want to erase to uncover a small Remove switch on the status. Just press the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


One more problem is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Delete Post alternative.