How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook | Update

How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook: It looks like every couple of years I upload something on Facebook and also it shows the Location I published from. Each time I go through my personal privacy settings and I cannot discover ways to turn it off. After that I Google it, checked out a lot of solutions then remember. It's in fact extremely basic (yet not user-friendly) to switch off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location In Facebook


How you can Shut off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Most likely to the post that shows the Location, right here's an instance of among mine:
--.
Then on the top upper right, click the down arrow. It will bring up a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll get a popup and also it will certainly have an x in the top right corner. When you click it you'll see the message that says "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This need to remove the Location from every post after that. You could return and remove the Location from old posts.

How you can turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you wish to turn the Location on, just click the down arrowhead and select the "Change Location" once more. After that manually enter your Location. It will show your Location on every post after that. You already know the best ways to switch off that setting.

You may want to turn on the Location if you go to a conference, intend to show off that you get on getaway or in an incredible area.

How to Turn Off Your Location on Messenger

I suggest that you switch off Location for Carrier (Facebook's immediate messaging solution). To do that on an apple iphone, most likely to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my iPhone 6, it's a little bit different. I most likely to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll down to Facebook as well as select Never. For Android users, you most likely to the Facebook Messenger application to disable Location.

There you have it. You now know how you can remove the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer system. Hope this assists!