How Do I Delete My Instagram Page

How Do I Delete My Instagram Page - Instagram is a wonderful method to remain current on the lives of your friends and family, but often sufficient is enough. If you want to permanently erase your Instagram account yet aren't certain just how, don't worry. This I will certainly show you just how.


How Do I Delete My Instagram Page


Delete Your Instagram Account

-Head to Instagram's Delete Your Account page online. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly be prompted to do so.

-Select from the drop-down menu beside Why are you deleting your account? your factor for removing:


-Re-enter your password, as well as click or tap Permanently delete my account.

For security factors, Instagram isn't really allowed to erase your represent you.

How you can temporarily disable your Instagram account

If you want to leave Instagram yet are not quite prepared to permanently remove your account from the application, you can disable your account.

- You can not shut off an Instagram account from within the app so you will need to first most likely to Instagram page on a web browser and log in. You can do this on a desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet computer or mobile.
- Tap the person symbol in the top right hand corner and also most likely to Edit Profile.
- Scroll down as well as, in the bottom right hand corner, tap Permanently disable my account.
- Pick an option for why you are disabling your account as well as Instagram will ask you to enter your password once again.
- Confirm you intend to disable the account.