How to Deactivate My Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate My Facebook Page - Something which I find out after being online for more than 5 years is, we ought to adhere to the policy of lean administration in our day to day life. That indicates, eliminate those points which are not working for you. In this instance, I'm broaching doing away with those online residential or commercial properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages and also I remain in the procedure of removing those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast guide I will show you exactly how I removed my published Fan page and also exactly how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate My Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you don't intend to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to removing it. In case if you want to totally remove the page, read on to learn unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will certainly take 2 Week to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general area, you will see a choice to remove page. Click on Edit and it will certainly show you choice to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your activity. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be deleted in next 14 days.


When your page is erased, there is no way to recoup the page. So if you are intending to erase your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.