How to Delete A Facebook Post | This Year

How To Delete A Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for lots of users. The propensity of making errors while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the factor is not too much from the tiny key-board on the phones, vehicle correct punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this mistakes.


How To Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status update. However simply of recent by accident I uncovered the invisible (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly say is that, I aren't sure how long the feature has actually been there, but all I know is, it does have the prospective to keep you from embarrassment and also save your time, too avoid you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you could erase facebook status update while you made error. So allow us see how you can remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also remove it entirely. To remove a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long push the upgrade to discover the remove choice, yet that is not the instance here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status update you intend to erase to find a small Remove button on the status. Simply press the switch to remove facebook status update.


Another issue is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option in addition to the Remove Post choice.