How to Deactivate A Facebook Page | Update

How To Deactivate A Facebook Page - Something which I discover after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we ought to comply with the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That means, eliminate those points which are not helping you. In this instance, I'm talking of doing away with those online properties which you are not using any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this fast guide I will reveal you how I deleted my published Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate A Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active and you don't intend to utilize it, I suggest you to assign that page to some other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is much better compared to erasing it. In case if you want to completely do away with the page, keep reading to find out unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 14 days to delete the page as soon as you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click on settings at the top.


Under general section, you will see an option to get rid of page. Click on Edit and it will show you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Enter the password as well as your page is arranged to be deleted in next 14 days.


When your page is removed, there is no chance to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, make sure of what you are doing.