How to Delete Past Posts On Facebook | This Year

How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for many users. The propensity of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is very high, the reason is not also far from the tiny keyboard on the phones, car right punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How To Delete Past Posts On Facebook


Most of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of current by accident I uncovered the unnoticeable (virtually) get rid of switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to erase status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I have no idea for how long the function has existed, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and as well save your time, also avoid you from making use of laptop before you can delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you could remove facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply hide the update from your timeline and also remove it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. The majority of us would long push the upgrade to find the remove choice, yet that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to precisely the status update you wish to erase to uncover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Simply push the button to delete facebook status upgrade.


An additional issue is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline choice in addition to the Remove Post alternative.