Cancel My Facebook

Cancel My Facebook - For some people, the novelty of social media has actually used thin. Facebook is constantly wanting more and more of your individual info, since that's their most significant selling point to marketers.

Twitter hashtags are shown on practically any tv program now, and YouTube videos are revealing up essentially all over. If you specify where you say, "That's it, I'm done-- no more social networks" do you know how to go about cancelling those accounts? I'll show you a truly easy method today.

Cancel My Facebook



 

Action 1. Click the downward-facing account menu arrow in the top right corner of any Facebook page.

Action 2. Click "Account Settings" on the drop-down menu.

Action 3. Click "Security" on the menu along the left side of the Account Settings screen.

Action 4. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.

Action 5. Scroll down and pick the radio button beside the factor you are leaving Facebook.

Action 6. Click "Email pull out" check box to decide out of receiving future emails from Facebook. This step is optional.

Action 7. Click the "Verify" button to cancel your Facebook account.

If that's all we can tell about Cancel My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.