How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account

How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account - For some people, the novelty of social media has actually worn thin. Facebook is continuously wanting more and more of your personal information, since that's their most significant selling point to marketers.

Twitter hashtags are shown on simply about any television program now, and YouTube videos are revealing up practically everywhere. If you get to the point where you state, "That's it, I'm done-- say goodbye to social media" do you know how to tackle cancelling those accounts? I'll reveal you a truly simple way today.

How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account



 

Action 1. Click the downward-facing account menu arrow in the leading right corner of any Facebook page.

Action 2. Click "Account Settings" on the drop-down menu.

Action 3. Click "Security" on the menu along the left side of the Account Settings screen.

Action 4. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.

Action 5. Scroll down and pick the radio button beside the factor you are leaving Facebook.

Action 6. Click "Email choose out" check box to pull out of receiving future emails from Facebook. This action is optional.

Action 7. Click the "Validate" button to cancel your Facebook account.

If that's all we can tell about How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.