How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account



How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account - I'm ill of the relentless privacy changes at Facebook, irritated that I have in excellent faith got in a lots of information about myself and my social circles, just to have them constantly fine-tune and fiddle things so that they can get more presence and make more cash, all while jeopardizing my privacy. What's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, erase, remove, axe, kill my account?

 

How Do I Cancel A Facebook Account


I can completely sympathize with you. It's the only site I understand where I need to go through the personal privacy settings and make certain things have not "developed" to leave my information, connections and data more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the public than I want. Really, it's quite extremely lame on their part in a society where people complain all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, nevertheless, I suppose.:-.

If you are sure that you do wish to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.

Are you sure that's what you desire to do, nevertheless, instead of simply entering into the privacy settings and reducing your direct exposure?

Okay, alright. Here are the steps ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

Once your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll discover:.

Click on the "shut down" link on the right and you'll see an extensive list of reasons why you may wish to leave. They're gathering data, certainly:.

Sounds like your problem is about personal privacy, so if you choose "I have a personal privacy concern" you'll discover a little editorial commentary from the Facebook team:.

A bit lower down you can also define that people sending you friend invites (etc) will or won't trouble you:.

Again, I 'd state you must think carefully before you examine this choice, but if you really desire to never ever have Facebook darken your e-mail doorstep again, this is ways to do it.

In either case, click on "Deactivate My Account" if you make certain that's what you wish to do. Now it's time to go through the gauntlet, starting with your password again (simply in case someone sees you visited and decides it 'd be a terrific prank to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Good. Now show you're not a robotic:.

This CAPTCHA needs the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that means). Go into those properly and click on "Submit".

Success! The account is officially shut down, eliminated, deleted and ... um, just a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not appear to erase your information, just shut down the account. I'm guessing that's not what you desire, however it's the finest you can do.

By the way, a few minutes later on you'll get an e-mail from Facebook about your deactivated Facebook account:.

So now you know. That's the best you can do, and it does effectively closed down your Facebook account and prevent anyone else from utilizing your e-mail address in the future.