Countdown On Facebook

Countdown On Facebook | Countdown by Paperade is an application that inserts quite flash animated countdown timers into your Facebook profile.

 

Countdown On Facebook



Creating one is easy. Select the kind of count down, enter the date and choose produce.

After developing an occasion, you're returned to a listing of all your timers.

And releases a realtime timer to your profile that appears like this.

However I think this default counter looks unsightly, so I chose to alter the skin. This is quickly accomplished by clicking the link "Change Skin" link.

There are presently about 9 skins to select from. My favorite is the Digital style. In addition to including your own countdowns, you can place countdowns that other people have produced.

In general, I found the application meets it's description and offers stylish enough skins that I'll leave it on my profile.

Such articles Countdown On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.