Facebook Countdown Timer

Facebook Countdown Timer | Countdown by Paperade is an application that inserts pretty flash animated countdown timers into your Facebook profile.

 

Facebook Countdown Timer



Developing one is simple. Select the type of count down, enter the date and select develop.

After creating an event, you're returned to a listing of all your timers.

And releases a realtime timer to your profile that looks like this.

However I believe this default counter looks awful, so I decided to change the skin. This is easily accomplished by clicking on the link "Modification Skin" link.

There are presently about 9 skins to pick from. My favorite is the Digital theme. In addition to adding your very own countdowns, you can insert countdowns that other people have actually produced.

In general, I found the application satisfies it's description and offers stylish enough skins that I'll leave it on my profile.

Such articles Facebook Countdown Timer from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.