Facebook Remove Friend

Facebook Remove Friend, Not to sound like I'm ending up being antisocial, but a woman who's on my buddies list on Facebook ends up being quite the type of person I do not want to associate with. Can't say more than that, but I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that??

Facebook Remove Friend



Seems like problem in Facebook paradise to me!
Fortunately, it's incredibly simple to defriend someone on Facebook, simply a few mouse clicks. First off, select "Buddies" from the top navigational bar:.

Notice here that within the "Friends" location, I've also picked "Friend List". You'll wish to do that too.
Now scroll around until you find the profile of the individual in concern. It'll look approximately like this, though obviously we're not talking about the very same person!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Get rid of Pal". That's exactly what you wish to choose. Click on that and you'll get a confirmation dialog box:.

If you're really sure she needs to get the proverbial boot, click on "Remove Friend", otherwise click on "Cancel" and they'll never know that they were on the very edge of the abyss.

Thus the article Facebook Remove Friend thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.